One of the major public health issues in New Jersey, like other states, is the increase in the easy accessibility of opioids, like prescription pills, heroin, and other illegal drugs. Many individuals in the state also deal with alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Substance abuse and alcohol addiction is a grave problem in New Jersey, requiring immediate attention and professional help. Finding the right drug and alcohol rehabs in New Jersey is the first step toward recovery.
Many rehabs in the state offer a range of addiction treatment services, including medication-assisted treatment, individual and group therapy, detoxification, and specialized programs to help individuals deal with their issues and embark on the recovery journey.
Key Statistics about Drug Abuse and Mental Health in New Jersey
Here are some of the drug abuse and mental health statistics in New Jersey, indicating the need for proper care and treatment:
- Around 6% of individuals in the state reported experiencing symptoms of depression and anxiety just between September 2021 and October 2021 in comparison to the 31.6% of individuals in the country
- Over 2,551 cases of opioid overdose deaths were reported in New Jersey in 2020, which made up 89.9% of the overall drug overdose fatalities in the state.
- New Jersey has the purest and cheapest heroin available, with bags of meth or heroin for merely $5, making it easily accessible for the people.
- A 2018 report showed that 2% of adults in the country reported binge drinking compared to the 13.5% of adults in New Jersey.
Top 3 New Jersey Alcohol Rehabs
Here are the best New Jersey drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers and New Jersey detox centers:
1. Hammonton Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center
The Hammonton rehab center is the first facility by Pyramid Healthcare Rehabilitation Centers in New Jersey, offering alcohol and drug detox and residential treatments for adults. The treatment starts with supervised medical detox in a comfortable setting.
After the detox, the team determines the proper treatment in the residential program for every patient. The center offers patient-focused treatment by experienced and skilled professionals.
- 12-step program
- Discharge & aftercare planning
- Drug & alcohol detox programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Holistic treatment options
- Individual & group counseling
- Inpatient treatment
- Life skills curriculum
- Long-term residential care (90-180 days)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Mental wellness & coping skills
- Short-term residential care (14-28 days)
600 South White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037
Soba is one of the leading New Jersey drug rehab centers, which was established in 2014 with a focus on treating young adults struggling with substance abuse addiction and disorders. Now, the center has expanded its services for adults and offers evidence-based services and programs.
The center utilizes a dual-diagnosis method to identify the issue and establish a treatment plan. They offer long-term recovery with multiple services, from residential treatment and detox to sober living and outpatient services.
- Adventure Therapy
- Executive Program
- Family Program
- Graduation & Alumni Program
- Long-Term Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- Nutrition and Meals
- Outpatient Treatment Services
- Partial Care
- Short Term Residential
23 Duke Street, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 08901
3. Footprints to Recovery
This New Jersey alcohol rehab offers everyone easy access to comprehensive and inclusive substance abuse services. The patients undergo the 12-step program that includes onsite or offsite Narcotics Anonymous or Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Footprints to Recovery also offer behavioral health services and other programs to help patients deal with their addiction.
- Chiropractic services
- Comprehensive case management
- Experiential therapy
- Expressive groups (art, music, movement)
- Family support & education
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Inpatient Program (IP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- LGBTQIA group
- Medical Detox
- Nutritional support
- Outpatient Program (OP)
- Parenting group
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Seeking Safety
- Trauma-focused treatment
- Wisdom Warrior group (clients 35+)
3535 Quakerbridge Rd # 300, Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
Top 3 New Jersey Mental Health Rehabs
Here are some of the best New Jersey mental health facilities:
1. Sunrise House
This is among the best New Jersey rehabs offering mental health care and addiction treatment to those in need. The center offers various services and facilities to help patients identify the root cause and find healthy coping mechanisms to ensure lifelong recovery.
Sunrise House creates individualized treatment plans that include multiple therapy options, including music therapy and mindfulness.
- Aftercare planning
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Medically supervised detox
- Outpatient rehab programs
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Residential rehab programs
37 Sunset Inn Rd., Lafayette Township, NJ 07848
2. Harmony Bay Wellness
Harmony Bay Wellness is one of the best New Jersey rehab centers for mental health disorders. It is an outpatient behavioral health center that focuses on helping individuals suffering from mental health issues. The team offers compassionate, high-quality, and professional treatments for those in need.
This facility also aims to spread awareness about behavioral issues to eliminate the mental health stigma that prevents people from getting the right treatment.
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder therapy
- Childhood abuse therapy
- Domestic abuse therapy
- Grief counseling therapy
- Integrative wellness services
- Intensive outpatient therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Telehealth treatment
36 Kresson Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
3. Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center
This facility is among the leading mental health treatment and substance abuse rehab centers in the state. The center was launched in 1992 and since then has offered comprehensive treatment programs and a continuum of care for mental health and substance abuse.
Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center provides intensive outpatient and inpatient treatment programs for adults with dual diagnosis and psychiatric disorders.
- Access Center
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Inpatient Care
- Institute for Prevention and Recovery
- Outpatient Care
- Stepping Stones – Intensive Outpatient Program
- Suicide Prevention Resources
1691 US-9, Toms River, NJ 08753
Get Professional Help with the Right New Jersey Rehab Centers
Finding the right drug and alcohol rehabs in New Jersey is the most crucial step in your road to recovery from mental health disorders and substance abuse addiction. These top rehabs in the state will help you get started in your recovery, allowing you to lead a healthy, fulfilling life. To learn more about these treatment facilities and find out if they take your insurance plan, call us now at the number below – Recovery may be more affordable than you think!
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Near You
Call for Same Day Admissions1-888-546-6005